New technology investment decisions are crucial for organizations to stay competitive, foster innovation, and achieve a strong return on investment. However, the lack of reliable data and inefficient processes can lead to overspending, ineffective planning, and missed opportunities. To address these challenges, IBM Consulting has partnered with Apptio Inc., a provider of technology financial management and enterprise agile planning software products, to offer simplified, integrated, and automated solutions for optimizing IT spend, improving operations, and driving greater financial returns.
IBM Consulting’s Vision for the Future of FinOps
IBM Consulting understands the difficulties of managing, predicting, and optimizing cloud spending. With their internal knowledge and technology stack, they provide organizations with a comprehensive suite of tools and expertise to make data-driven decisions, optimize costs, and maximize the return on cloud investments. This approach enables organizations to drive innovation, growth, and profitability.
Navigating the Complexity of Today’s Digital Landscape
IBM Consulting’s FinOps and TBM solutions drive success through four key methods:
- Cost Management: Controlling organizational costs and ensuring consistency.
- Value Optimization: Pursuing operational excellence by focusing on value rather than just cost.
- Organizational Transparency: Enhancing performance and driving better outcomes through leadership visibility and planning.
- Enterprise Agility: Aligning business and IT goals for increased adaptability and the development of new capabilities.
By leveraging IBM Consulting’s FinOps and TBM services, organizations can confidently navigate the complexities of today’s digital landscape and ensure long-term success in a competitive market.
Proven FinOps Success: Three Case Studies
IBM Consulting has achieved significant success using their FinOps methods. Here are three case studies:
- An American manufacturer optimized their multi-cloud environment and DevOps activities, resulting in a 16% cloud spend savings.
- An international airline successfully completed a major end-to-end hyperscaler migration and increased multi-cloud management, leading to a 22% increase in cloud spend savings.
- An international manufacturing company improved asset management and cost allocation processes, automating their budgeting and achieving a 25% increase in cloud spend savings.
Unlock Your Organization’s Full Potential with IBM Consulting
Take advantage of IBM Consulting’s FinOps and TBM services to overcome complex cloud challenges and unlock your organization’s full potential. Join the ranks of successful companies across industries that have optimized their cloud investments, fueled innovation, and driven growth. Contact IBM Consulting today to embark on a secure and future-proof path for your business.
What is FinOps?
FinOps stands for Financial Operations, a methodology that combines financial management and cloud operations to optimize cloud spending and drive business value.
What is TBM?
TBM stands for Technology Business Management, a framework for managing the business of IT that aligns technology investments with business outcomes.
How can IBM Consulting help organizations with FinOps and TBM?
IBM Consulting offers strategic planning, operating model implementation, and managed services for FinOps and TBM. They provide integrated and automated solutions to optimize IT spend, improve operations, and maximize financial returns.
What are the benefits of leveraging IBM Consulting’s FinOps and TBM services?
By leveraging IBM Consulting’s services, organizations can gain access to a comprehensive suite of tools and expertise to make data-driven decisions, optimize costs, and maximize the return on cloud investments. This enables organizations to drive innovation, growth, and profitability in today’s digital landscape.
What are some success stories of IBM Consulting’s FinOps methods?
IBM Consulting has achieved significant cost savings for various organizations. For example, an American manufacturer saved 16% on cloud spend, an international airline increased cloud spend savings by 22%, and an international manufacturing company achieved a 25% increase in cloud spend savings.