IBM and Microsoft have joined forces to offer businesses the flexibility of deploying Maximo Application Suite (MAS) on Azure, Microsoft’s cloud computing platform. MAS, a leading asset management solution, can be accessed through IBM or the Microsoft Azure Marketplace. By choosing MAS, businesses can customize their asset management journey based on their unique needs and goals.
The next step in this collaboration is the availability of IBM Consulting Maximo ManagePlus, which provides services to manage MAS applications and Azure cloud infrastructure.
Highlights of Maximo ManagePlus
IBM Consulting Maximo ManagePlus offers the following:
- Network planning, build, and operation
- Provisioning, management, and operation of MAS environment on Azure
Key Benefits of Running Maximo Application Suite on Microsoft Azure
- Customize MAS application to fit the needs of your enterprise
- Execute MAS upgrades according to your enterprise’s requirements
- Eliminate the need for in-house expertise in MAS application and management
- Eliminate the need for in-house Azure cloud management expertise
- Eliminate the need to develop tooling and standard operating procedures for exceeding service level objectives
Improve Agility and Productivity
- Access to MAS application experts 24×7
- Increased resolution of service requests
- Increase enterprise application support without expanding the support team
- Continuous monitoring and patching of MAS application
- Increase Azure workload without expanding the cloud operations team
- Streamline time-consuming work
- Manage people, process, and tools to exceed availability service level objectives
- Improve stability of service level agreements
- Automate application and infrastructure patching
- Save costs to invest in new projects or create revenue-generating products and services
Take Action with Maximo Application Suite on Azure
Businesses can now deploy Maximo Application Suite on Azure through the collaboration between IBM and Microsoft. By subscribing to Maximo ManagePlus, businesses can simplify the installation and management process of MAS. Contact IBM and Microsoft today to embark on a secure and future-proof path for your business.
Contact IBM and Microsoft today to get started with your business
What is Maximo Application Suite?
Maximo Application Suite (MAS) is an asset management solution that offers industry-leading capabilities. It allows businesses to customize their asset management journey based on their unique needs and goals.
What is Azure?
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform that provides a range of cloud services. It offers businesses the flexibility to deploy and manage their applications and services on a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers.
What is Maximo ManagePlus?
Maximo ManagePlus is a service provided by IBM Consulting to manage MAS applications and Azure cloud infrastructure. It offers businesses various benefits such as network planning, build, and operation, as well as provisioning and management of MAS environment on Azure.
How can businesses benefit from running MAS on Azure?
Running MAS on Azure offers businesses flexibility, cost reduction, improved agility and productivity, increased stability, enhanced cybersecurity, and improved margins. It eliminates the need for in-house expertise, provides 24×7 access to experts, streamlines work processes, and allows businesses to invest in new projects or revenue-generating products.
How can businesses deploy MAS on Azure?
Businesses can deploy MAS on Azure by subscribing to Maximo ManagePlus, offered by IBM Consulting. This allows businesses to simplify the installation and management process of MAS, ensuring a secure and future-proof path for their asset management operations.